The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input.
The power button has been upgraded with a Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T1 chip.
The system features a 7th Gen Kaby Lake 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor, 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory, a 256GB PCIe-based SSD, four Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) ports, a Force Touch trackpad, a keyboard with a 2nd-gen butterfly mechanism, stereo speakers with double the dynamic range of its predecessor as well as improved bass, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, and even a 3.5mm headphone jack. macOS Sierra is the installed operating system.
- Touch Bar
- The Touch Bar replaces the function keys that have long occupied the top of your keyboard with something much more versatile and capable. The multi-touch, Retina-quality display changes automatically based on what you're doing, from showing traditional system controls, such as volume and brightness, to more directly interacting with or browsing through content. Intelligent typing features like emoji and predictive text improve the typing experience, and you'll be able to customize the Touch Bar to fit your needs. The Touch Bar can also adapt to apps, such as Mail, Safari, Messages, and even third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop, so you'll have access to useful functions previously hidden in menus.
- Touch ID
- A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web, thanks to macOS Sierra.
- Retina Display
- The 13.3" Retina Display has a 2560 x 1600 resolution and features brighter LED backlighting than its predecessor as well as an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 color gamut, which allows for more vibrant colors. This ensures true-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, which are essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad on the MacBook Pro takes all the capabilities of multi-touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality right to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro — allowing you not just to see what's happening on the screen, but to feel it. With multi-touch, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content, and get the most out of your desktop space.
- Thinner & Lighter
- The MacBook Pro features a redesigned enclosure design and all-metal unibody construction that creates a rigid and dense notebook that is also thin and light. At just 14.9 mm thin, the MacBook Pro weighs just three pounds.
- The speakers have been totally redesigned to provide as much as twice the dynamic range and up to 58 percent more volume, with two-and-a-half-times louder bass for maximum boom. Plus, they're connected directly to system power, enabling up to three times more peak power.
- macOS Sierra
- The MacBook Pro runs macOS Sierra, which features Siri integration, Universal Clipboard, Apple Pay on the web, and memories in Photos.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The Macbook Pro has four ports, with each pair using a dedicated bus.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Thank Your For Shopping With Redlaser. We Appreciate Your Business!
Welcome to Red Laser!
We hope you find our website helpful and trust that you will find our prices competitive. We do our best to keep the website as current and accurate as possible. However, please note that we are constantly receiving new products and it takes time to add those products to the website. if you do not see an item that you are looking for, please contact us at 296-6400, we might just have it! We try very hard to ensure that we provide the residents of Bermuda with fair prices on good quality, name brand products. If you ever find the same product advertised in Bermuda for less, please do not hesitate to send us their website link or their advertisment and we will BEAT that advertised price. Remember, island wide delivery is always free! Unfortunately, we can not ship outside of Bermuda.
While we are happy that you visited our website, we hope that you will also visit our retail store located at 12 Bakery Lane, in Pembroke. You will find us next door to Rayclan and Pembroke Paint!