Acer 15.6" Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop (Black)
Play your favorite PC games in style with Acer 15.6" Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, complete with a textured metal finish and a black/red color scheme. The keyboard also has a numeric keypad and red backlighting.
The 15.6" IPS display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display also features a 144 Hz refresh rate, 300 nits of brightness, and a 72% NTSC and 93% sRGB color gamut. Visuals are handled by a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM. The display also features an in-plane switching panel for wider viewing angles. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI 2.0 port with HDCP support.
The system is powered by an 8th Gen Coffee Lake 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7-8750H six-core processor. It also has 8GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM, an SDXC media card reader, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, and USB 2.0 Type-A ports. Windows 10 Home is the installed operating system in addition to this laptop's included power cord and AC adapter.
Acer Predator Helios 300
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, this 10-series graphics card is VR capable so you can plug in your virtual reality headset to experience a new way to play.
- 15.6" Full HD IPS Display
- The 15.6" IPS display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. You can also output to an external display via the HDMI port.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Thank Your For Shopping With Redlaser. We Appreciate Your Business!
Welcome to Red Laser!
We hope you find our website helpful and trust that you will find our prices competitive. We do our best to keep the website as current and accurate as possible. However, please note that we are constantly receiving new products and it takes time to add those products to the website. if you do not see an item that you are looking for, please contact us at 296-6400, we might just have it! We try very hard to ensure that we provide the residents of Bermuda with fair prices on good quality, name brand products. If you ever find the same product advertised in Bermuda for less, please do not hesitate to send us their website link or their advertisment and we will BEAT that advertised price. Remember, island wide delivery is always free! Unfortunately, we can not ship outside of Bermuda.
While we are happy that you visited our website, we hope that you will also visit our retail store located at 12 Bakery Lane, in Pembroke. You will find us next door to Rayclan and Pembroke Paint!