HP 3785 DeskJet Ink Advantage
- Save space and money and print wirelessly with the world’s smallest all-in-one printer. Get ink cartridges at a low cost and all the power you need in this amazing, compact style printer. Print, scan, and copy from virtually any mobile device.
The tiny all-in-one that packs a punch
Save space and get all the power you need with the world’s smallest all-in-one printer.
HP Scroll Scan helps you easily handle most scan jobs, from a variety of papers.
Any room, any spot – this ultracompact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it.
Show your style with a sleek design and a variety of head-turning hues.
Quickly print right from your mobile device
The easiest way to print documents, photos, and more from your Apple, Android, and Windows devices.
Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer, and easily print without a network.
Get connected quickly and start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet.
Scan any object on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for your smartphone or tablet.
Fits your budget, fits your needs
Wirelessly print, scan, and copy what you need quickly and easily with this affordable all-in-one.
Count on quality printing, using affordable Original HP ink cartridges.
Easily recycle your Original HP cartridges at no charge through HP Planet Partners.
- Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 8 ppm
Draft: Up to 19 ppm 1
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm
Draft:Up to 15 ppm 1
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 15 sec
Color: As fast as 18 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 50 to 200
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi colour (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- 7-segment and icon LCD
- Processor speed
- 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 tri-colour)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 652 Black Ink Cartridge (~360 pages) F6V25AE
- HP 652 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~200 pages) F6V24AE. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista: 32-bit only, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
Wireless Direct Printing 3
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- 64 MB Integrated DDR1
- Maximum Memory
- 64 MB Integrated DDR1
- Paper handling input, standard
- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- A4, A6, B5, DL envelope (note: many other media sizes are supported, anything from 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm)
- Media sizes custom
- 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Plain paper, matte brochure papers, glossy brochure papers, photo papers, envelopes, other specialty inkjet papers
- Media weights, recommended
- 75 g/m²
- Media weights, supported
- A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Borderless printing
- Scanner type
- Single-page document feeder
- Scan file format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi
- Bit depth
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 216 x 355 mm
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan input modes
- Scanning via HP Photosmart Software
- Copy speed (draft)
- Black: Up to 4 cpm
Color: Up to 2.5 cpm 2
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 9 copies
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
- Power consumption
- 0.06 watts (off), 2.2 watts (standby), 0.69 watt (sleep) 5
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 40ºC
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 403 x 177 x 141 mm 4
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 403 x 451 x 264 mm 4
- 2.33 kg
- Package weight
- 3.34 kg
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Thank Your For Shopping With Redlaser. We Appreciate Your Business!
Welcome to Red Laser!
We hope you find our website helpful and trust that you will find our prices competitive. We do our best to keep the website as current and accurate as possible. However, please note that we are constantly receiving new products and it takes time to add those products to the website. if you do not see an item that you are looking for, please contact us at 296-6400, we might just have it! We try very hard to ensure that we provide the residents of Bermuda with fair prices on good quality, name brand products. If you ever find the same product advertised in Bermuda for less, please do not hesitate to send us their website link or their advertisment and we will BEAT that advertised price. Remember, island wide delivery is always free! Unfortunately, we can not ship outside of Bermuda.
While we are happy that you visited our website, we hope that you will also visit our retail store located at 12 Bakery Lane, in Pembroke. You will find us next door to Rayclan and Pembroke Paint!