Our semi-knocked down (SKD) floor cabinets are robust, high-quality structures, designed to accommodate any rack-mounted product such as modular network or voice switches, routers, telecommunication systems, electronic and other network devices. The unit features a tempered glass front door with key-lock for added security, and an adjustable bottom entrance for easy access, in addition to a steel frame for maximum support. It also includes 2 fans to keep equipment well ventilated. Cabinets meet international cable installation standards. Enclosures available with 25, 30, 35 or 42 rack spaces.
- External height (H): 51.79"
- External width (W): 23.62"
- External depth (D): 23.62"
- Available to accommodate EIA industry-standard 19-inch panels
- Follows ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 C.2 manufacturing standards and meets ANSI/EIA RS-310-D. It also complies with IEC297-2; DIN41491: PART1; DIN41494: PART7; GB/T3047.2-92 standard
- Two section structure, the main body can turn 120 degree, the turning angle of front door is above 180 degree
- Compact welded frame design, featuring perforated top panel for ventilation
- 19-inch standard installation provides easy access for management and maintenance
- One layer of electrostatic coating protects it against humidity, rust, scratches, peeling, strong acid and alkaline erosion
- Black epoxy-polyester hybrid powder paint
- For indoor use only, in environmentally controlled areas, may not be used outdoors, in industrial or harsh environments or in plenum spaces
- Use with shelves or rails to support small modular network or voice switches routers and other network equipment
- Universal horizontal cable manager<
- Horizontal power strips can be fit
- Tempered glass door and side panel with key lock
- Channels for routing cables located on the top and bottom panels
- Adjustable vertical rails
- Attached grounding bolts
- Protection grade: IP20
- Max load: 132lb
- Units in box: 1
Thank Your For Shopping With Redlaser. We Appreciate Your Business!
Welcome to Red Laser!
We hope you find our website helpful and trust that you will find our prices competitive. We do our best to keep the website as current and accurate as possible. However, please note that we are constantly receiving new products and it takes time to add those products to the website. if you do not see an item that you are looking for, please contact us at 296-6400, we might just have it! We try very hard to ensure that we provide the residents of Bermuda with fair prices on good quality, name brand products. If you ever find the same product advertised in Bermuda for less, please do not hesitate to send us their website link or their advertisment and we will BEAT that advertised price. Remember, island wide delivery is always free! Unfortunately, we can not ship outside of Bermuda.
While we are happy that you visited our website, we hope that you will also visit our retail store located at 12 Bakery Lane, in Pembroke. You will find us next door to Rayclan and Pembroke Paint!