Omron Max Power Relief
A Powerful Choice for Multiple Pains
Our powerful, versatile TENS unit is still easy to personalize and customize. When you have those hard to reach, deep pains that just keep coming back, choose Max Power Relief. It is perfect for those who may experience pain in the lower back or recurring knee and shoulder pain. This highly customizable TENS unit has modes to reach most of your pains. Take it to work, use it at home or while traveling.
- Powerful & 15 levels of intensity.
- Smart-phone sized unity with belt clip for portability.
- Easy-to-read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation.
- 6 Pain modes: shoulder, lower back, arm, foot, leg, joint.
- 3 Massage-like modes: rub, tap, knead.
- 100 percent drug-free, safe and effective for home use.
- Includes standard sized Long Life Pads.
How to Manage Your Pain
Personalize Your Therapy
First, select the pain mode (i.e., lower back or arm) and then choose the intensity level. The programs are interchangeable and effective for multiple body parts. (Read the complete instruction manual carefully to safely and correctly use this pain management unit).
How Should It Feel? When Is It Working?
Expect variations of tapping, tingling,massage-like sensations or even mild muscle contractions. Always start with low intensity and increase slowly. If the sensation feels uncomfortable, decrease the intensity and/or change the program. If the sensation becomes weaker or disappears, increase the intensity.
How Long Should You Use It?
Start with one 15 minute session. Always turn unit off with pads still on. Rate your pain to check your progress, 1 low to 10 high. Stop therapy session if pain has reduced or stopped.
What is TENS?
- Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation.
- Used by Physical Therapists for more than 30 Years.
- Blocks the pain message.
- Triggers endorphins (natural pain killers).
- Enhances blood circulation.
Caring for long life pads:
- Turn the power off on the unit and remove the cord from each pad.
- Wash pads when adhesive becomes dirty and/or pads are not adhering to your skin.
- Use your fingertips to gently wash under cold water.
- Air dry pads and do not wipe with paper or cloth.
- Do not use a sponge, cloth, detergent, chemicals or soap.
Includes Omron's Long Life Pads
Reusable up to 150 Times
Omron’s Long Life Pads (PMLLPAD) are durable, comfortable and gently adhere to your skin.
- Soft, comfortable pads gently adhere to your skin.
- Reusable up to 150 times and washable up to 10 times.
- Good size for multiple body pains (2.5 inches x 4 inches).
- Prescription free for home use.
- Separate pads are recommended for other users.
Thank Your For Shopping With Redlaser. We Appreciate Your Business!
Welcome to Red Laser!
We hope you find our website helpful and trust that you will find our prices competitive. We do our best to keep the website as current and accurate as possible. However, please note that we are constantly receiving new products and it takes time to add those products to the website. if you do not see an item that you are looking for, please contact us at 296-6400, we might just have it! We try very hard to ensure that we provide the residents of Bermuda with fair prices on good quality, name brand products. If you ever find the same product advertised in Bermuda for less, please do not hesitate to send us their website link or their advertisment and we will BEAT that advertised price. Remember, island wide delivery is always free! Unfortunately, we can not ship outside of Bermuda.
While we are happy that you visited our website, we hope that you will also visit our retail store located at 12 Bakery Lane, in Pembroke. You will find us next door to Rayclan and Pembroke Paint!