Lenovo ThinkCentre M725s Small Form Factor Desktop Computer
The ThinkCentre M725s Small Form Factor Desktop Computer from Lenovo is designed to be compact, responsive, and efficient for your computing needs. The system is powered by a 3.6 GHz AMD Ryzen 5 2400G processor that sports four cores, which will allow you to run multiple applications simultaneously. If you need more power, the CPU can be overclocked to 3.9 GHz. The 8GB of DDR4 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and allows the computer to quickly access frequently used files and programs. The memory can be upgraded to 64GB.
For long-term storage of your files, a 256GB solid-state drive offers quick access to your data. The integrated AMD Radeon Vega 11 chipset delivers a sharp, clear picture while allowing for multiple simultaneous displays to be used via its one DisplayPort and one VGA video outputs. If you want to add external storage drives, printers, or other peripherals, the M725s Small Form Factor features six USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C ports, and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports. There's also a SuperMulti DVD burner available for all your movie watching pleasure.
Lenovo's ThinkCentre M725s Small Form Factor Desktop Computer includes a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, and a floor stand. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M725s Specs
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Base Clock Speed 3.6 GHz Maximum Boost Speed 3.9 GHz Total Installed Memory 8 GB Maximum Memory Capacity 64 GB Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Onboard Memory None Graphics Type Integrated GPU AMD Radeon Vega 11 Graphics
Storage Drive Installed: 256 GB SSD Optical Drive Tray-Load SuperMulti DVD Burner
Inputs / Outputs
Ports 2 x USB 2.0
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
Display 1 x VGA
1 x DisplayPort
Audio 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Microphone Input
Flash Media Slot None
Keyboard & Mouse
Keyboard Full-Size Mouse USB
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
Thank Your For Shopping With Redlaser. We Appreciate Your Business!
Welcome to Red Laser!
We hope you find our website helpful and trust that you will find our prices competitive. We do our best to keep the website as current and accurate as possible. However, please note that we are constantly receiving new products and it takes time to add those products to the website. if you do not see an item that you are looking for, please contact us at 296-6400, we might just have it! We try very hard to ensure that we provide the residents of Bermuda with fair prices on good quality, name brand products. If you ever find the same product advertised in Bermuda for less, please do not hesitate to send us their website link or their advertisment and we will BEAT that advertised price. Remember, island wide delivery is always free! Unfortunately, we can not ship outside of Bermuda.
While we are happy that you visited our website, we hope that you will also visit our retail store located at 12 Bakery Lane, in Pembroke. You will find us next door to Rayclan and Pembroke Paint!